A Dynamic Gait Stabilization Algorithm for Quadrupedal Locomotion through Contact Time Modulation
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- A Dynamic Gait Stabilization Algorithm for Quadrupedal Locomotion through Contact Time Modulation
- Yeom, Hoyeon; Bae, Joonbum
- Issue Date
- NONLINEAR DYNAMICS, v.104
- In this paper, we propose a stabilization method for dynamic gaits of quadrupedal walking robots covering a wide range of speeds and various types of gait. Our stabilization method is based on adjusting the contact time between the four legs and ground. By modulating the contact time, the impact applied to the body can be controlled and stabilized. The stability provided by the proposed algorithm was proved in the sense of Lyapunov. The proposed algorithm also demonstrated robust performance under large external disturbances, and the performance was compared with other algorithms through simulations. Simulation results of bounding gaits under different ground conditions were compared, and the various types of stable gait implemented by the proposed algorithm are also presented.
- Appears in Collections:
- MEN_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.