The Study on the Behavior of TiN Thin Film Growth According to Deposition Pressure in PECVD Process
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- The Study on the Behavior of TiN Thin Film Growth According to Deposition Pressure in PECVD Process
- Other Titles
- 플라즈마 화학 증착에서 증착압력에 따른 TiN의 성장거동
- Lee, Zonghoon; Nam, O.H.; Lee, I.W.; Kim, M.I.
- Issue Date
- 열처리공학회지, v.5, no.2, pp.95 - 102
- In this study, we tried to describe the quantitative model of TiN film structure which was deposited by PECVD process. The macro-grain growth behavior was studied at the various deposition pressures and times. As a result, It was confirmed that TiN films had the typical Zone 1 structure, and macro-columnar grains were, without reference to the deposition pressure, grown ballistic type by the growth-death competition following the equation, Y=aX², approximately obtained by regression analysis. Also, the thickness and the crystallization of TiN thin films were increased, the chlorine contents were decreased according to the decreasing of deposition pressure.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.