Crystal-to-Crystal Transformations of a Series of Isostructural Metal-Organic Frameworks with Different Sizes of Ligated Solvent Molecules
Cited 0 times inCited 5 times in
- Crystal-to-Crystal Transformations of a Series of Isostructural Metal-Organic Frameworks with Different Sizes of Ligated Solvent Molecules
- Oh, Minhak; Rajput, Lalit; Kim, Dongwook; Moon, Dohyun; Lah, Myoung Soo
- INDUCED SINGLE-CRYSTAL; COORDINATION POLYMERS; SOLID-STATE; STRUCTURAL TRANSFORMATIONS; GUEST REMOVAL; CARBON-DIOXIDE; HYDROGEN; ADSORPTION; EXCHANGE; DYNAMICS
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY, v.52, no.7, pp.3891 - 3899
- Isostructural 3D metal-organic frameworks (MOFs) [Zn-2(BTC)(NO3)S-3] [where BTC = 1,3,5-benzenetricarboxylate; S = EtOH (1), DMF (2), DMA (3), or DEF (4)] of a 3-connected srs net topology have been prepared in the presence of serine as a template. The MOFs show different framework stabilities depending on the sizes of the ligated solvent molecules and undergo a crystal-to-crystal transformation at ambient conditions into a ID chain structure either directly or via different types of intermediates depending on the ligated solvent molecules and the sample handling conditions. A single crystal of the MOF with the ligated DMF molecules, [Zn-2(BTC)(NO3)(DMF)(3)] (2), is stable in Mg-II- and Co-II-DMF solutions; however, it transforms into a sing,le particle-like microcrystalline aggregate of Cu-HKUST-1 in a Cu-II-DMF solution.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.