Postsynthetic Exchanges of the Pillaring Ligand in Three-Dimensional Metal-Organic Frameworks
Cited 0 times inCited 7 times in
- Postsynthetic Exchanges of the Pillaring Ligand in Three-Dimensional Metal-Organic Frameworks
- Jeong, Seok; Kim, Dongwook; Song, Xiaokai; Choi, Min; Park, Noejung; Lah, Myoung Soo
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- CHEMISTRY OF MATERIALS, v.25, no.7, pp.1047 - 1054
- Metal-organic frameworks, [Ni(HBTC) (dabco)] (2) and [Ni-2(HBTC)(2)(bipy)(0.6)(dabco)(1.4)] (3) (where H3BTC is 1,3,5-benzenetricarboxylic acid, dabco is 1,4-diazabicyclo[2.2.2]octane, and bipy is 4,4'-bipyridine), were prepared via postsynthetic ligand exchanges of [Ni(HBTC)(bipy)] (1). By controlling the concentration of dabco, we could obtain not only entropically favorable 2 with completely exchanged dabco but also enthalpically favorable 3 with selectively exchanged bipy/dabco in the alternating layers.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.