Electrosynthesis of Dihydropyrano[4,3‐b ]indoles Based on a Double Oxidative [3+3] Cycloaddition
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Electrosynthesis of Dihydropyrano[4,3‐b ]indoles Based on a Double Oxidative [3+3] Cycloaddition
- Choi, Subin; Park, Jinhwi; Yu, Eunsoo; Sim, Jeongwoo; Park, Cheol-Min
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION
- Oxidative [3+3] cycloadditions offer an efficient route for six-membered-ring formation. This approach has been realized based on an electrochemical oxidative coupling of indoles/enamines with active methylene compounds followed by tandem 6 pi-electrocyclization leading to the synthesis of dihydropyrano[4,3-b]indoles and 2,3-dihydrofurans. The radical-radical cross-coupling of the radical species generated by anodic oxidation combined with the cathodic generation of the base from O-2 allows for mild reaction conditions for the synthesis of structurally complex heterocycles.
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.