Facile synthesis of arylthiophenyl-functionalized diketopyrrolopyrrole derivatives via direct C-H arylation: characterization and utilization in organic electronic devices
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Facile synthesis of arylthiophenyl-functionalized diketopyrrolopyrrole derivatives via direct C-H arylation: characterization and utilization in organic electronic devices
- Palai, Akshaya Kumar; Kumar, Amit; Sim, Kyoseung; Kwon, Jaehyuk; Shin, Tae Joo; Jang, Soonmin; Cho, Sungwoo; Park, Seung-Un; Pyo, Seungmoon
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- NEW JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY, v.40, no.1, pp.385 - 392
- A series of symmetrically arylthiophenyl-functionalized diketopyrrolopyrrole (DPP) derivatives were synthesized via palladium-catalyzed direct C-H arylation to develop an active material for organic electronic devices. The properties of DPPs could be tuned by simple variation of the end groups such as t-butylphenyl cyanophenyl and methoxynaphthyl The effect of the substituent on the optical electrochemical and thermal properties of DPPs was evaluated using UV-visible spectroscopy, cyclic voltammetry, and thermogravimetric analysis. The morphology and molecular packing of thin-films of DPPs were analyzed by atomic force microscopy (AFM), density functional theory (DFT) calculations, and two-dimensional grazing incidence X-ray diffraction (2D-GIXD) experiments. Utilization of the synthesized DPPs as channel materials in organic field-effect transistors was demonstrated.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.