3D Multiscale Gradient Pores Impregnated with Ag Nanowires for Simultaneous Pressure and Bending Detection with Enhanced Linear Sensitivity
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 3D Multiscale Gradient Pores Impregnated with Ag Nanowires for Simultaneous Pressure and Bending Detection with Enhanced Linear Sensitivity
- Sharma, Vivek Vishal; Kim, Kyeong Nam; Han, Gi Hyeon; Gwak, Eun-Ji; Woo, Jeong-Hyun; Kang, Sung Bum; Choi, Kyoung Jin; Kim, Ju-Young; Baik, Jeong Min
- Issue Date
- ADVANCED MATERIALS TECHNOLOGIES, v.5, no.4, pp.1901041
- Developing a successful strategy to fabricate multifunctional sensors with high linear sensitivity is crucial for enhancing tactile interactions of the human body with the surrounding environment. Here, a stretchable multifunctional sensor consisting of stretchable porous film with multiscale aligned pores and Ag nanomesh electrode is reported. Due to the gradient in pore size and porosity inside the film, the sensor can detect bending and pressure simultaneously and independently as well as bending direction with quite high linear sensitivity up to 2 kPa. The 12 sensors are attached onto the tip and two joints each of four human fingers of one hand, and the capacitance changes measured by grabbing two different balls provide exact information associated with various hand gestures.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.