Analytical Transfer Functions Relating Power and Ground Voltage Fluctuations to Jitter at a Single-Ended Full-Swing Buffer
Cited 2 times inCited 3 times in
- Analytical Transfer Functions Relating Power and Ground Voltage Fluctuations to Jitter at a Single-Ended Full-Swing Buffer
- Hwang, Chulsoon; Kim, Jingook; Achkir, Brice; Fan, Jun
- Buffer; Closed-form expression; Eye diagrams; Full-swing; Hspice simulations; I - V curve; Jitter transfer; Linear differential equation; Multitone; Single-ended; Single-frequency; Supply-voltage fluctuation; Voltage fluctuations
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON COMPONENTS PACKAGING AND MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY, v.3, no.1, pp.113 - 125
- The transfer functions relating supply voltage fluctuations to jitter are analytically derived in closed form expressions for a single-ended buffer. The analytic transfer functions are derived from a linear differential equation obtained from asymptotic linear inverter I-V curves. The transfer functions are validated by comparison with HSPICE simulations. The estimated jitter is compared with the simulated jitter using eye diagrams with single-frequency and multitone supply voltage fluctuations.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.