Biomimetic FePt nanoparticle synthesis within Pyrococcus furiosus ferritins and their layer-by-layer formation
Cited 7 times inCited 7 times in
- Biomimetic FePt nanoparticle synthesis within Pyrococcus furiosus ferritins and their layer-by-layer formation
- Kang, Young Ji; Uchida, Masaki; Shin, Hyun-Hee; Douglas, Trevor; Kang, Sebyung
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- SOFT MATTER, v.7, no.23, pp.11078 - 11081
- Genetically modified thermostable Pf_Fn was prepared and the magnetic FePt nanoparticles were biomimetically synthesized within it. Site specific chemical modifications of FePt mineralized Pf_Fn exterior surface and biotin-streptavidin interactions allow forming uniform layer-by layer assemblies. Similar approaches can be used for other functional nanomaterials and fabricating nanostructured functional materials.
- Appears in Collections:
- SLS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.