A high resolution and high linearity 45 nm CMOS fully digital voltage sensor for low power applications
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- A high resolution and high linearity 45 nm CMOS fully digital voltage sensor for low power applications
- Ryu, Myunghwan; Kim, Youngmin
- Issue Date
- IEICE-INST ELECTRONICS INFORMATION COMMUNICATIONS ENG
- IEICE ELECTRONICS EXPRESS, v.10, no.13, pp.1 - 9
- This paper proposes a design of voltage sensor with new controllable delay element (CDE) having high linearity and high resolution. The proposed CDE uses power supply node to measure the voltage value. However, the delay increases exponentially at low voltage level. In this paper we add a PMOS header in parallel with the conventional CDE to compensate the delay degradation at lower voltage. We develop a 16-levels fully digital voltage sensor with a voltage range of 0.8 ~ 1.1V and 20mV resolution by using of the proposed delay elements. The proposed circuit is designed and simulated in a 45nm CMOS process. The simulation results show the feasibility of the high resolution and high linearity at low voltage by using of the proposed delay elements.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.