Bio-templated CdSe nanoparticle synthesis in a cage shaped protein, Listeria-Dps, and their two dimensional ordered array self-assembly
Cited 14 times inCited 14 times in
- Bio-templated CdSe nanoparticle synthesis in a cage shaped protein, Listeria-Dps, and their two dimensional ordered array self-assembly
- Okuda, Mitsuhiro; Suzumoto, Yoko; Iwahori, Kenji; Kang, Sebyung; Uchida, Masaki; Douglas, Trevor; Yamashita, Ichiro
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.46, no.46, pp.8797 - 8799
- We report here, for the first time, a biotemplated synthesis of uniform CdSe nanoparticle (4.1 +/- 0.5 nm) and a fabrication of two-dimensional CdSe nanoparticles (over one micrometre) with nanometric gaps by cage-like protein, Listeria-Dps.
- Appears in Collections:
- BIO_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.