Cyclic Voltammetry on CeCl3 in LiCl-KCl Eutectic Using W and Bi Coated Electrode
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Cyclic Voltammetry on CeCl3 in LiCl-KCl Eutectic Using W and Bi Coated Electrode
- Sohn, Sungjune; Park, Jaeyeong; Kim, Pyeong-Hwa; Hwang, Il Soon
- Issue Date
- PROCEDIA CHEMISTRY, v.21, pp.401 - 408
- This paper presents experimental results of cyclic voltammetry on CeCl3 in LiCl-KCl using tungsten electrode and Bi coated electrode respectively at 703K. Using tungsten electrode at low concentration of CeCl3, the redox reaction has been shown to be reversible. Diffusion coefficient and apparent standard potential of Ce(III) in LiCl-KCl were 0.42×10-5 (cm2/s) and -3.153 (V vs. Cl2/Cl−) under 50mV/s. In order to obtain Bi coated electrode, cyclic voltammetry was carried out on eutectic salt including BiCl3. The redox reaction of Ce on Bi coated electrode has been shown to be reversible and apparent standard potential on Bi coated electrode moved 782mV compared with tungsten cathode.
- Appears in Collections:
- NUE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.