An Annulative Synthetic Strategy for Building Triphenylene Frameworks by Multiple C-H Bond Activations
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- An Annulative Synthetic Strategy for Building Triphenylene Frameworks by Multiple C-H Bond Activations
- Mathew, Bijoy P.; Yang, Hyun Ji; Kim, Joohee; Lee, Jae Bin; Kim, Yun-Tae; Lee, Sungmin; Lee, Chang Young; Choe, Wonyoung; Myung, Kyungjae; Park, Jang-Ung; Hong, Sung You
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.56, no.18, pp.5007 - 5011
- C-H activation is a versatile tool for appending aryl groups to aromatic systems. However, heavy demands on multiple catalytic cycle operations and site-selectivity have limited its use for graphene segment synthesis. A Pd-catalyzed one-step synthesis of functionalized triphenylene frameworks is disclosed, which proceeds by 2- or 4-fold C-H arylation of unactivated benzene derivatives. A Pd-2(dibenzylideneacetone)(3) catalytic system, using cyclic diaryliodonium salts as pi-extending agents, leads to site-selective inter-and intramolecular tandem arylation sequences. Moreover, N-substituted triphenylenes are applied to a field-effect transistor sensor for rapid, sensitive, and reversible alcohol vapor detection.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.