Magnetochromatic Microactuators for a Micropixellated Color-Changing Surface
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Magnetochromatic Microactuators for a Micropixellated Color-Changing Surface
- Kim, Jiyun; Choi, Sung-Eun; Lee, Howon; Kwon, Sunghoon
- magnetic actuators; photolithography; polymeric nanocomposites; structural color
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.25, no.10, pp.1415 - 1419
- A magnetically tunable chromatic nanocomposite microactuator is proposed, which utilizes the optical and magnetic behaviors of self-assembled super-paramagnetic nanoparticles fixed in a polymeric microstructure. The original color can be programmed during a simple photolithography process, and the color can be changed just by applying and changing an external magnetic field. These microactuators are capable of acting as pixels in a color-changing pattern.
- Go to Link;
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.