Independent Control of Topography for 3D Patterning of the ECM Microenvironment
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Independent Control of Topography for 3D Patterning of the ECM Microenvironment
- Kim, Jiyun; Staunton, Jack Rory; Tanner, Kandice
- 3D biomaterials; biomimetic extracellular matrix; extracellular matrix topography; magnetic-field-directed self-assembly
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.28, no.1, pp.132 -
- Biomimetic extracellular matrix (ECM) topographies driven by the magnetic-field-directed self-assembly of ECM protein-coated magnetic beads are fabricated. This novel bottom-up method allows us to program isotropic, anisotropic, and diverse hybrid ECM patterns without changing other physicochemical properties of the scaffold material. It is demonstrated that this 3D anisotropic matrix is able to guide the dendritic protrusion of cells.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.