Copper-Catalyzed Direct Synthesis of 1,2,4-Oxadiazoles from Amides and Organic Nitriles by Oxidative N-O Bond Formation
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Copper-Catalyzed Direct Synthesis of 1,2,4-Oxadiazoles from Amides and Organic Nitriles by Oxidative N-O Bond Formation
- Kuram, Malleswara Rao; Kim, Woo Gyum; Myung, Kyungjae; Hong, Sung You
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, v.2016, no.3, pp.438 - 442
- Herein, we report the first Cu-catalyzed one-step method for the synthesis of 1,2,4-oxadiazoles from stable, less toxic, and readily available amides and organic nitriles by a rare oxidative N-O bond formation using O2 as sole oxidant. This method has a broad substrate scope and a good tolerance for diverse functional groups. Moreover, the synthetic utility of this method is highlighted by the synthesis of biologically active 3,5-disubstituted derivatives.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.