Photo-Induced Current Transient Spectroscopy of Semi-insulating Single Crystal Cs2Hg6S7
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Photo-Induced Current Transient Spectroscopy of Semi-insulating Single Crystal Cs2Hg6S7
- Liu, Z; Peters, JA; Li, H; Kanatzidis, MG; Im, J; Jin, Hosub; Freeman, AJ; Wessels, BW
- Cs-based semiconductor; wide gap semiconductor; photoconductivity; defects; gamma-ray; RESISTIVITY BULK MATERIAL; DEEP LEVELS; DETECTORS; CDTE
- Issue Date
- JOURNAL OF ELECTRONIC MATERIALS, v.44, no., pp.222 - 226
- The ternary compound Cs2Hg6S7 has shown considerable promise as a wide gap semiconductor for hard radiation detection at room temperature. We report on the measurement of defect levels in Cs2Hg6S7 using photo-induced current transient spectroscopy. We observe a series of defect levels with mean activation energies of 0.053, 0.052, 0.34, 0.35, and 0.46 eV. The defects are attributed to Cs vacancies and Cs and Hg antisite defects. Defect capture cross-sections are in the range 10(-20)-10(-15) cm(2).
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
Photo-Induced Current Transient Spectroscopy of Semi-insulating Single Crystal Cs2Hg6S7.pdf
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.