REDUCED EXPRESSION OF PLC-GAMMA DURING THE DIFFERENTIATION OF MOUSE F9 TERATOCARCINOMA CELLS
Cited 7 times inCited 5 times in
- REDUCED EXPRESSION OF PLC-GAMMA DURING THE DIFFERENTIATION OF MOUSE F9 TERATOCARCINOMA CELLS
- Lee, Young-Han; Lee, Ho-Young; Ryu, Sung Ho; Suh, Pann-Ghill; Kim, Kyu-Won
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER IRELAND LTD
- CANCER LETTERS, v.68, no.2-3, pp.237 - 242
- Expression of phosphoinositide-specific phospholipase C (PLC)-gamma during the retinoic acid(RA)-induced differentiation of F9 teratocarcinoma stem cells was investigated. PLC-gamma activity and PLC-gamma protein content were decreased during the differentiation of F9 teratocarcinoma stem cells induced by a combination (RACt) of RA, dibutyryl cyclic AMP (C) and theophylline (T). However, PLC-gamma activity and protein levels in RA- or C- and T-treated F9 cells remained the same as that of the F9 stem cells. Northern analysis of the 5.4-kb PLC-gamma transcript in differentiated F9 cells by RACT revealed that RACT decreased the PLC-gamma gene expression. These results suggest that the expression of PLC-gamma is negatively controlled by RACT treatment in the differentiation of F9 teratocarcinoma stem cells
- Appears in Collections:
- BIO_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.