Non-monotonic dependence of the anomalous Hall coefficient scaling parameter in annealed Ga1− xMnxAs epifilms
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Non-monotonic dependence of the anomalous Hall coefficient scaling parameter in annealed Ga1− xMnxAs epifilms
- Choi, HK; Lee, WO; Oh, Yoon Seok; Kim, KH; Park, YD
- Anomalous Hall coefficient; Anomalous Hall effect; Diluted magnetic semiconductors; Ga1-xMnxAs; Scaling parameter
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- JOURNAL OF MAGNETISM AND MAGNETIC MATERIALS, v.310, no.2, pp.2129 - 2131
- When plotting the anomalous Hall coefficient (Rs) and longitudinal resistivty (ρxx) for a series of annealed Ga1-xMnxAs epilayers (x≈0.055), we find the value of the scaling parameter n, from RS=cρxx n, to range from one, as-grown, to two at an optimal annealing temperature to values greater than three for higher annealing temperatures, similar behavior to certain inhomogeneous systems. This scaling relationship can be a new method to detect secondary phases in ferromagnetic semiconductor systems. © 2006 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.