Extraction of Propagation Delay-Correlated Mobility and Its Verification for Amorphous InGaZnO Thin-Film Transistor-Based Inverters
Cited 1 times inCited 1 times in
- Extraction of Propagation Delay-Correlated Mobility and Its Verification for Amorphous InGaZnO Thin-Film Transistor-Based Inverters
- Kyung Min; Jaeman Jang; Choi, Sung-Jin; Kim, Dong Myong; Kim, Kyung Rok; Kim, Dae Hwan
- Issue Date
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ELECTRON DEVICES, v.62, no.5, pp.1504 - 1510
- We found that field-effect mobility, which had been widely used in the evaluation of the mobility of an amorphous indium-gallium-zinc oxide (a-IGZO) thin-film transistor (TFT) failed to describe the effect of mobility on propagation delay (tPD) in an a-IGZO TFT-based circuit, and also proposed an extraction technique for the tPD-correlated mobility (μtPD) considering both the subgap density-of-states and the voltage-dependent charge density. It is verified that the proposed μtPD is the best correlated with the measured tPD in IGZO TFT-based inverters other than various mobilities in the literature. Our results have revealed that it is possible to predict tPD only with the measured current-voltage characteristic of the a-IGZO TFT without measuring tPD in IGZO-based circuits.
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.