High-performance planar perovskite optoelectronic devices: A morphological and interfacial control by polar solvent treatment
Cited 2 times inCited 0 times in
- High-performance planar perovskite optoelectronic devices: A morphological and interfacial control by polar solvent treatment
- Yu, Jae Choul; Kim, Da Bin; Baek, Gyoelim; Lee, Bo Ram; Jung, Eui Dae; Lee, Seungjin; Chu, Jae Hwan; Lee, Doh-Kwon; Choi, Kyoung Jin; Cho, Shinuk; Song, Myoung Hoon
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.27, no.23, pp.3492 - 3500
- Highly efficient planar perovskite optoelectronic devices are realized by amine-based solvent treatment on compact TiO2 and by optimizing the morphology of the perovskite layers. Amine-based solvent treatment between the TiO2 and the perovskite layers enhances electron injection and extraction and reduces the recombination of photogenerated charges at the interface.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.