Observation of trapped-modes excited in double-layered symmetric electric ring resonators
Cited 9 times inCited 9 times in
- Observation of trapped-modes excited in double-layered symmetric electric ring resonators
- Seo, Bo-jeong; Kim, Kwanghoon; Kim, Sung Gug; Kim, Areun; Cho, HyungJoon; Choi, EunMi
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS, v.111, no.11, pp.1 - 5
- We report on experimental observations of trapped-mode resonances in double-layered symmetric electric ring resonators separated by dielectric inserts. The resulting metamaterial introduces trapped-mode resonances that were thought to be produced only by asymmetric metamaterial unit cells. Experimental verification of the newly observed trapped modes, along with the analysis of the stacked metamaterial geometry reported in this paper, opens an alternative way of forming sharp resonances in a symmetric metamaterial structure extended in all three dimensions.
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.