Controllable n-Type Doping on CVD-Grown Single- and Double-Layer Graphene Mixture
Cited 1 times inCited 0 times in
- Controllable n-Type Doping on CVD-Grown Single- and Double-Layer Graphene Mixture
- Xu, Wentao; Wang, Lihua; Liu, Yiwen; Thomas, Simil; Seo, Hong-Kyu; Kim, Kwang-Ik; Kim, Kwang S.; Lee, Tae-Woo
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.27, no.9, pp.1619 - 1623
- n-Type doping of mixed single- and double-layer graphene grown by chemical vapor deposition (CVD) using decamethylcobaltocene reveals a local-quasilinear relationship between the work function and the logarithm of the dopant solution concentration. The relationship that arises from bandgap opening is deduced by comparing the relationship between the two factors for single- or double-layer graphene. This work has extensive applicability and practical significance in doping CVD-grown graphene.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.