Synthesis of unsymmetrical pyrazines based on α-diazo oxime ethers
Cited 5 times inCited 5 times in
- Synthesis of unsymmetrical pyrazines based on α-diazo oxime ethers
- Loy, Nicole S. Y.; Kim, Sunggak; Park, Cheol-Min
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ORGANIC LETTERS, v.17, no.3, pp.395 - 397
- Synthesis of unsymmetrically substituted pyrazines has been a challenge. The reactivity of α-imino carbenoids derived from α-diazo oxime ethers has been exploited for pyrazine synthesis, in which the reaction of α-diazo oxime ethers with 2H-azirines provides highly substituted pyrazines in good to excellent yields.
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.