COMPACT MODELING OF SILICON NANOWIRE MOSFET FOR RADIO FREQUENCY APPLICATIONS
Cited 1 times inCited 2 times in
- COMPACT MODELING OF SILICON NANOWIRE MOSFET FOR RADIO FREQUENCY APPLICATIONS
- Cho, Seongjae; Kim, Kyung Rok; Park, Byung-Gook; Kang, In Man
- 3D device simulation; Analytical parameter extraction; Channel length; Channel radius; Compact modeling; Device simulators; Modeling errors; MOS-FET; New model; Parameter analysis; Radio frequencies; radio frequency; Radio frequency applications; silicon nanowire; Silicon Nanowires; Small-signal modeling; Three-dimensional (3D); Y-parameters
- Issue Date
- JOHN WILEY & SONS INC
- MICROWAVE AND OPTICAL TECHNOLOGY LETTERS, v.53, no.2, pp.471 - 473
- This article presents the radio frequency small-signal modeling of silicon nanowire (SNW) MOSFET with 30 nm channel length and 5 nm channel radius. Analytical parameter extraction methods are developed by Y-parameter analysis for the proposed equivalent circuit. Y-parameters of SNW MOSFET are obtained by three-dimensional (3D) device simulator. Accuracies of the new model and extracted parameters have been verified by the 3D device simulation data up to 200 GHz. The RMS modeling error of Y-parameter was calculated to he only 1.4%.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.