Quantitative understanding of magnetic vortex oscillations driven by spin-polarized out-of-plane dc current: Analytical and micromagnetic numerical study
Cited 22 times inCited 22 times in
- Quantitative understanding of magnetic vortex oscillations driven by spin-polarized out-of-plane dc current: Analytical and micromagnetic numerical study
- Choi, Youn-Seok; Lee, Ki-Suk; Kim, Sang-Koog
- eigenvalues and eigenfunctions; micromagnetics; spin polarised transport; vortices
- Issue Date
- AMER PHYSICAL SOC
- PHYSICAL REVIEW B, v.79, no.18, pp.1 - 6
- We studied magnetic vortex oscillations associated with vortex gyrotropic motion driven by spin-polarized out-of-plane dc current by analytical and micromagnetic numerical calculations. Reliable controls of the tunable eigenfrequency and orbital amplitude of persistent vortex oscillations were demonstrated. This work provides an advanced step toward the practical application of vortex oscillations to persistent vortex oscillators in a wide frequency (f) range of 10-2000 MHz and with high values of f/Delta f.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.