사이버대학교의 블렌디드 러닝 연구: 학습자 관점
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 사이버대학교의 블렌디드 러닝 연구: 학습자 관점
- Other Titles
- Blended-learning in a cyber university: From the perspectives of learners
- Kim, Hee Jin; Nam, Daehyeon
- Issue Date
- 현대영어교육 , v.13, no.3, pp.149 - 172
- The purpose of the current research aims to identify how a cyber university’s students perceive the blended-learning mode in their learning of an English course. Blended learning in a cyber university, unlike one developed from traditional university’s courses, would face different perceptions of students mainly due to the demographic characteristics of students registered. Therefore, the researchers collected quantitative data of survey from 872 students and qualitative data of interview from 16 students. The results revealed that: (1) the interaction between the instructor and students is always important; however, the methods of communications should be used carefully allowing the demographic characteristics of cyber university’s students; (2) face-to-face mode of blended-learning produces positive effects on among-student-interaction; (3) video-on-demand (VOD) materials of the face-to-face lecture recording receive both positive perception and negative perception, mainly due to the demographic characteristics of cyber university students. Discussions and suggestions from the results are also presented to further develop the blended learning model in cyber universities.
- Appears in Collections:
- SLA_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.