Large-Scale Synthesis and Characterization of the Size-Dependent Thermoelectric Properties of Uniformly Sized Bismuth Nanocrystals
Cited 23 times inCited 23 times in
- Large-Scale Synthesis and Characterization of the Size-Dependent Thermoelectric Properties of Uniformly Sized Bismuth Nanocrystals
- Son, Jae Sung; Park, Kunsu; Han, Mi-Kyung; Kang, Chanyoung; Park, Sung-Geun; Kim, Jae-Hee; Kim, Woochul; Kim, Sung-Jin; Hyeon, Taeghwan
- bismuth; conducting materials; nanoparticles; thermoelectric materials
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.50, no.6, pp.1363 - 1366
- Pressed Bi nanocrystals synthesized by a simple colloidal method exhibited very high electrical conductivity of 104-105 S m -1 and extremely low thermal conductivity of 0.35 W m-1 K-1. The synthetic method can be used for the inexpensive preparation of highly efficient thermoelectric materials by engineering the size of nanocrystals (see picture; scale bar 50 nm; ZT=figure of merit).
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.