실시간 고장 예방을 위한 이벤트 기반 결함원인분석 시스템
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 실시간 고장 예방을 위한 이벤트 기반 결함원인분석 시스템
- Other Titles
- An Event-Driven Failure Analysis System for Real-Time Prognosis
- Lee, Yang Ji; Kim, Duck Young; Hwang, Min Soon; Cheong, Young Soo
- Issue Date
- 한국CAD/CAM학회 논문집, v.18, no.4, pp.250 - 257
- This paper introduces a failure analysis procedure that underpins real-time fault prognosis. In the previous study, we developed a systematic eventization procedure which makes it possible to reduce the original data size into a manageable one in the form of event logs and eventually to extract failure patterns efficiently from the reduced data. Failure patterns are then extracted in the form of event sequences by sequence-mining algorithms, (e.g. FP-Tree algorithm). Extracted patterns are stored in a failure pattern library, and eventually, we use the stored failure pattern information to predict potential failures. The two practical case studies (marine diesel engine and SIRIUS-II car engine) provide empirical support for the performance of the proposed failure analysis procedure. This procedure can be easily extended for wide application fields of failure analysis such as vehicle and machine diagnostics. Furthermore, it can be applied to human health monitoring & prognosis, so that human body signals could be efficiently analyzed.
- Appears in Collections:
- MNE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.