묶음 대각철근을 적용한 철근콘크리트 연결보의 이력거동 평가
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 묶음 대각철근을 적용한 철근콘크리트 연결보의 이력거동 평가
- Other Titles
- Cyclic Behavior of Reinforced Concrete Coupling Beams with Bundled Diagonal Reinforcement
- Han, Sang Whan; Kwon, Hyun Wook; Shin, Myoungsu; Lee, Ki Hak
- Issue Date
- 한국지진공학회논문집, v.18, no.3, pp.117 - 124
- Diagonal reinforced coupling beam of coupled shear walls can provide sufficient strength and stiffness to resist lateral force. However, the reinforcement details for coupling beams required by ACI 318 (2011) are difficult to construct because of the reinforcement congestion and confined interior area. This study presents experimental results about the seismic performance of coupling beams having bundled diagonal reinforcement to improve the workability. Experiments were conducted using half scaled precast coupling beams having an aspect ratio of 2.0. It was observed that the bundled diagonal reinforced coupling beams can develop seismic performance similar to the coupling beams with requirement details specified in ACI 318 (2011).
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.