Preparation of chromium-manganese diarene heterobimetallic complexes using a Mn(CO)(3)(+) transfer reaction
Cited 24 times inCited 24 times in
- Preparation of chromium-manganese diarene heterobimetallic complexes using a Mn(CO)(3)(+) transfer reaction
- Lee, SS; Lee, TY; Lee, Joo Eun; Lee, IS; Chung, YK; Lah, Myoung Soo
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ORGANOMETALLICS, v.15, no.17, pp.3664 - 3669
- The reaction of mono-Cr(CO)(3) complexes of a number of aromatic compounds containing two arene groups with the Mn(CO)(3)(+) transfer agent [(naphthaleneMn(CO)(3)](+) gave new Cr/Mn diarene heterobimetallic compounds, e.g., (OC)(3)Cr(eta(6)-C6H5CH=CHC6H5-eta(6))Mn(CO)(3)(+). This and two others of these compounds were characterized by X-ray diffraction. The two metal carbonyl groups were found to be on the same face of the aromatic hydrocarbon molecules in a syn arrangement.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.