Two-species flocking particles immersed in a fluid
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Two-species flocking particles immersed in a fluid
- Choi, Young-Pil; Kwon, Bongsuk
- Issue Date
- International Press of Boston
- Communications in Information and Systems, v.13, no.2, pp.123 - 149
- We present a new particle-fluid model describing the motion of two-species flocking particles immersed in an incompressible viscous fluid. The flocking particles are directly affected by the incompressible fluid through a drag force, and they are also coupled with each other via the fluid. On the other hand, the two-species particles are coupled with each other via the viscous fluid. For this proposed model, we show the global existence of a unique strong solution when the initial data is sufficiently small, and we also investigate the large-time behavior of the solutions under suitable conditions.
- Appears in Collections:
- MTH_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.