Effect of anionic axial ligands on the formation of oxoiron(IV) porphyrin intermediates
Cited 51 times inCited 49 times in
- Effect of anionic axial ligands on the formation of oxoiron(IV) porphyrin intermediates
- Nam, W; Lim, Mi Hee; Oh, SY
- IRON-PORPHYRIN; ELECTRONIC SPECTROSCOPY; IRON(III) PORPHYRINS; COMPOUND-I; COMPLEXES; IODOSYLBENZENE; REACTIVITY; EPOXIDATION; CYTOCHROME-P-450; PEROXIDASE
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY, v.39, no.24, pp.5572 - 5575
- Anionic axial ligands bound to an iron(III) porphyrin complex, Fe(TMP)X, showed a marked influence on the formation of oxoiron(IV) porphyrin intermediates in the reactions of PhIO and m-CPBA.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.