주거지역의 토지이용변화에 가로체계가 미치는 영향
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 주거지역의 토지이용변화에 가로체계가 미치는 영향
- Other Titles
- The Effect of Street Network on the Transition of Land-Use in Residential Zone
- Cho, Gi-Hyoug; Ahn, Geon Hyeok; Lee, Chang Moo
- Issue Date
- 대한건축학회논문집 계획계, v.17, no.11, pp.207 - 214
- There have been numerous studies to interpret land use patterns in urban neighborhoods. Those studies have mostly focused on socio-economic factors, and at best some of individual physical aspects. One of the most important missing parts of those studies is proper understanding about relational meaning of space. Recently, considerable amount of studies in the field of Space Syntax have provided important measures to quantify relational meaning of space. These measures could fill the gap in the existing land use studies. This paper combines the two flows of studies -- econometric analysis of land use and the concept of Space Syntax -- into one. We introduce Integration, a major index of Space Syntax, into the conventional Logistic analysis to analyze the land use pattern and its temporal changes in a residential neighborhood in Seoul. The result reveals that the measure of Integration is the most important factor to determine the land use of a parcel and is a superior measure to the conventional variables like width of adjacent roads and distance to the major thoroughfares. In addition, our results indirectly confirm that the analytic approach to understand the relational meaning of space in the field of Space Syntax is a valid one.
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.