Active queue management algorithm considering queue and load states
Cited 6 times inCited 10 times in
- Active queue management algorithm considering queue and load states
- Hong, Jaesung; Joo, Changhee; Bahk, Saewoong
- active queue management; random early detection; congestion control
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- COMPUTER COMMUNICATIONS, v.30, no.4, pp.886 - 892
- In this paper, we propose a new AQM algorithm that considers both the average queue length and the estimated packet arrival rate together in order to detect incipient congestion. The proposed algorithm predicts the average queue length and controls it to maintain a certain reference value to achieve high link utilization and low queueing delay. It also has low complexity and easy configuration. Simulation results validate the performance of the proposed algorithm under various environments and show its advantage over other existing AQM algorithms.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.