Start-up transition behaviour of TCP NewReno
Cited 2 times inCited 5 times in
- Start-up transition behaviour of TCP NewReno
- Joo, Changhee; Bahk, Saewoong
- Issue Date
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS, v.35, no.21, pp.1818 - 1820
- NewReno has been proposed as the sender to recover multiple packet losses within a window by responding to a partial ACK. Since a great deal of time is required to recover all losses, the behaviour of the TCP sender during fast recovery greatly affects the overall performance. The dynamics of TCP NewReno variants during fast recovery are analysed.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.