Highly Sensitive and Selective Liquid-Phase Sensors Based on a Solvent-Resistant Organic-Transistor Platform
Cited 2 times inCited 2 times in
- Highly Sensitive and Selective Liquid-Phase Sensors Based on a Solvent-Resistant Organic-Transistor Platform
- Lee, Moo Yeol; Kim, Hyeong Jun; Jung, Gwan Yeong; Han, A-Reum; Kwak, Sang Kyu; Kim, Bumjoon; Oh, Joon Hak
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.27, no.9, pp.1540 - 1546
- Liquid-phase sensing of various organic solvents is performed for the first time, using a solvent-resistant organic-transistor platform. Sensors composed of a cross-linked poly(3-hexylthiophene) (P3HT)-azide co-polymer and a calixarene derivative exhibit highly sensitive and selective sensing behavior, owing to the selective binding effects of the liquid analytes with the calixarene-functionalized P3HT-azide, extending the range of their use in practical applications.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.