Low-temperature solution-phase synthesis of quantum well structured CdSe nanoribbons
Cited 98 times inCited 0 times in
- Low-temperature solution-phase synthesis of quantum well structured CdSe nanoribbons
- Joo, J; Son, Jae Sung; Kwon, SG; Yu, JH; Hyeon, T
- SILICON NANOWIRES; NANOCRYSTALS; NANORODS; DOTS; SPECTROSCOPY; TRANSITION; NANOPARTICLES; CONFINEMENT; ASSEMBLIES; MECHANISM
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.128, no.17, pp.5632 - 5633
- Quantum well structured CdSe nanoribbons with uniform and ultrathin thickness of 1.4 nm were synthesized from the low-temperature reaction of CdCl2 and ammonium selenocarbamate. The CdSe nanoribbons exhibited an extremely narrow photoluminescence band with fwhm of 70 meV.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.