Separation of a benzene and nitric oxide mixture by a molecule prism
Cited 27 times inCited 30 times in
- Separation of a benzene and nitric oxide mixture by a molecule prism
- Zhao, Bum Suk; Lee, SH; Chung, HS; Hwang, S; Kang, WK; Friedrich, B; Chung, DS
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- JOURNAL OF CHEMICAL PHYSICS, v.119, no.17, pp.8905 - 8909
- A study was performed on the separation of nitric oxide and benzene mixture by a molecule prism. The energy conservation and wave properties of molecules were used to obtain the molecule-optical index of refraction for a nonresonant infrared laser pulse. A chromatographic resolution of 0.62 for the spatial separation of a mixture was obtained using the focused Nd:YAG laser pulse as a molecule prism.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.