Cool pulsed molecular microbeam
Cited 12 times inCited 12 times in
- Cool pulsed molecular microbeam
- Zhao, Bum Suk; Castillejo, M; Chung, DS; Friedrich, B; Herschbach, D
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- REVIEW OF SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS, v.75, no.1, pp.146 - 150
- The technique to produce a cool pulsed supersonic molecular beam of CaF radicals was described. The radicals were generated by laser ablation of solid precursors target in a small ablation cell of volume of about 0.01 cm 3. It was observed that the ablation plume supersonically expands into a vacuum chamber of the expansion by feeding into the ablation cell about 10 Torr of He, Ar, or Xe carrier gas. It was shown that the highly unstable species were amenable for producing cool intense molecular microbeams.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.