A factor contagion model for portfolio credit derivatives
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- A factor contagion model for portfolio credit derivatives
- Choe, Geonho; Jang, Hyunjin; Kwon, Soonwon
- Issue Date
- ROUTLEDGE JOURNALS
- QUANTITATIVE FINANCE, v.15, no.9, pp.1571 - 1582
- We propose a factor contagion model with the Marshall-Olkin copula for correlated default times and develop an analytic approach for finding the (Formula presented.)th default time distribution based on our model. We combine a factor copula model with a contagion model under the assumption that the individual default intensities follow contagion processes, and that the default times have a dependence structure with the Marshall-Olkin copula. Then, we derive an analytic formula for the (Formula presented.)th default time distribution and apply it to compute the price of portfolio credit derivatives, such as (Formula presented.)th-to-default swaps and single-tranche CDOs. To test efficiency and accuracy of our formula, we compare the theoretical prediction with existing methods.
- Appears in Collections:
- SBA_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.