Gelation of helical polypeptide-random coil diblock copolymers by a nanoribbon mechanism
Cited 67 times inCited 62 times in
- Gelation of helical polypeptide-random coil diblock copolymers by a nanoribbon mechanism
- Kim, Kyoung Taek; Park, C; Vandermeulen, GWM; Rider, DA; Kim, C; Winnik, MA; Manners, I
- block copolymers; organogels; polypepticles; self-assembly
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.44, no.48, pp.7964 - 7968
- Thermoreversible gelation of diblock copolymers of a helical polypeptide, poly(γ-benzyl-L-glutamate) and random-coil polymers such as polyferrocenylsilanes in dilute solution has been discovered (see picture). A new mechanism for self-assembly of block copolymers of helical polypeptides is proposed. (Figure Presented).
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.