Highly emissive self-assembled organic nanoparticles having dual color capacity for targeted immunofluorescence labeling
Cited 40 times inCited 0 times in
- Highly emissive self-assembled organic nanoparticles having dual color capacity for targeted immunofluorescence labeling
- Kim, Hyong-Jun; Lee, Jiseok; Kim, Tae-Hoon; Lee, Taek Seung; Kim, Jinsang
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.20, no.6, pp.1117 - 1121
- A new benzoxazole molecule has been synthesized and self-assembled with functionalized diacetylene molecules to obtain well-defined nanoparticles of 80 nm diameter. The nanoparticles show enhanced fluorescence emission of 38% quantum yield compared to 3% in THF solution. Selective targeting and dual color visualization of patterned avidin arrays were achieved by using these nanoparticles to demonstrate their promising application for.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.