Conjugated Polyelectrolyte-Antibody Hybrid Materials for Highly Fluorescent Live Cell-Imaging
Cited 24 times inCited 0 times in
- Conjugated Polyelectrolyte-Antibody Hybrid Materials for Highly Fluorescent Live Cell-Imaging
- Lee, Kangwon; Lee, Jiseok; Jeong, Eun Jeong; Kronk, Adam; Elenitoba-Johnson, Kojo S. J.; Lim, Megan S.; Kim, Jinsang
- conjugated polyelectrolytes; bioimaging; B-lymphocytes; poly(p-phenyleneethynylenes); antibody labeling
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.24, no.18, pp.2479 - 2484
- Conjugated polyelectrolyte-antibody hybrid materials promise to enhance the utility of conjugated polymers in bioimaging field. Polymer-antibody conjugates that are biologically safe and highly sensitive and selective to cells are designed to image human T or B lymphocytes. In the clear state, the observed efficiency of luminescence is superior to that of commercially available FITC-antibody probe.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.