Efficient Single-Layer Polymer Light-Emitting Diodes
Cited 108 times inCited 38 times in
- Efficient Single-Layer Polymer Light-Emitting Diodes
- Kabra, Dinesh; Lu, Li Ping; Song, Myoung Hoon; Snaith, Henry J.; Friend, Richard H.
- METAL-OXIDES; INTERFACE; EMISSION; DEVICES; CESIUM
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.22, no.29, pp.3194 - 3195
- Single-layer polymer light-emitting diodes are fabricated using poly (9, 9'-dioctylfluorene)-co-benzothiadiazole (F8BT) as the emissive layer in contact with metal oxide injection layers ITO/ZnO/Cs(2)CO(3)/F8BT/MoO(3)/Au. Luminous efficiencies of up to 23 cd A(-1) are achieved for polymer layer thicknesses near 1 mu m.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.