Correlation of fronto-central phase coupling with sensorimotor rhythm modulation
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Correlation of fronto-central phase coupling with sensorimotor rhythm modulation
- Chung, Yoon Gi; Kang, Jae-Hwan; Kim, Sung-Phil
- Sensorimotor rhythms; Phase synchronization; Motor imagery; Brain-computer interfaces
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- NEURAL NETWORKS, v.36, no., pp.46 - 50
- We investigated neurophysiologic correlates of individual differences in the modulation of sensorirnotor rhythms (SMRs) in the human electroencephalography (EEG) during motor imagery. The ability of modulating SMRs to different motor imageries was correlated with the strength of alpha phase synchronization across frontal and central sensorimotor areas. The results suggest that fronto-central coupling may elucidate individual variations in SMR modulation that is essential for using SMR-based brain-computer interfaces.
- Appears in Collections:
- DHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.