High-yield synthesis of single-crystal silicon nanoparticles as anode materials of lithium ion batteries via photosensitizer-assisted laser
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- High-yield synthesis of single-crystal silicon nanoparticles as anode materials of lithium ion batteries via photosensitizer-assisted laser
- Kim, Seongbeom; Hwang, Chihyun; Park, Song Yi; Ko, Seo-Jin; Park, Hyungmin; Choi, Won Chul; Kim, Jong Bok; Kim, Dong Suk; Park, Soojin; Kim, Jin Young; Song, Hyun-Kon
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRYROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A, v.2, no.42, pp.18070 - 18075
- Single crystal silicon nanoparticles (Si-NPs) of 20 nm were produced via laser pyrolysis with a virtually complete conversion from SiH4 to Si-NPs. SF6 was used as the photosensitizer to transfer laser beam energy to silicon precursors, dramatically enhancing crystallinity of Si-NPs and their production efficiency. By using their well-developed crystalline structure, the directional volume expansion of Si-NPs was confirmed during lithiation. Lithiation/delithiation kinetics of our Si-NPs was superior to that of their amorphous counterparts due to the footprinted Li+ pathways formed during amorphization.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.