MODELING AND AUTOMATIC-CONTROL OF COLOR PICTURE TUBE ADJUSTMENT PROCESS
Cited 5 times inCited 0 times in
- MODELING AND AUTOMATIC-CONTROL OF COLOR PICTURE TUBE ADJUSTMENT PROCESS
- KIM, SR; CHUNG, TS; Bien, Zeungnam
- convergence control; fuzzy decision maker; hierarchy; Jacobian; Purity control; search
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- CONTROL ENGINEERING PRACTICE, v.2, no.1, pp.17 - 29
- A hierarchical framework is presented for automation of Color Picture Tubes: CPTs) adjustment process. The design of the control system is based on a hybrid combination of heuristic knowledge from experts and approximated analytic models of the mechanisms for purity and convergence control of CPT. The adjustment system is usually complex in practice and operates under uncertainty and nonlinearity. To resolve difficulties due to system complexity, the control object is hierarchically decomposed in the planning stage into subsystems using the expert knowledge about task grouping and scheduling. Model-based search using a Jacobian matrix is adopted to overcome the uncertainty factors and nonlinearity in each subsystem. The developed algorithms are tested in a real automated environment with visual sensor feedback, adopted in industrial environments.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.