Polyaniline nanotubes doped with sulfonated carbon nanotubes made via a self-assembly process
Cited 217 times inCited 226 times in
- Polyaniline nanotubes doped with sulfonated carbon nanotubes made via a self-assembly process
- Wei, ZX; Wan, MX; Lin, T; Dai, Liming
- POLYPYRROLE COMPOSITES; CONDUCTING POLYMERS; RAMAN-SPECTROSCOPY; RESONANCE RAMAN; POLYMERIZATION; MEMBRANE
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.15, no.2, pp.136 - +
- The synthesis of polyaniline (PANI) nanotubes doped with sulfonated multiwalled carbon nanotubes (MWNT) were synthesized through a self-assembly method. Mechanisms for the formation of PANI nanostructures, their morphologies and electrical properties were discussed. Analysis was performed using scanning electron microscopy (SEM), transmission electron microscopy (TEM) and electron diffraction.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.