Design Of An Advanced Machine Vision System for Industrial Inspection
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Design Of An Advanced Machine Vision System for Industrial Inspection
- Park, Jong Cheol; Bien, Zeungnam
- visual inspection; real-time machine vision; programmable hardware; HAU (hardwired Algorithm Unit)
- Issue Date
- AUTOSOFT PRESS
- INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION AND SOFT COMPUTING, v.1, no.2, pp.209 - 219
- This article presents an architecture of image processing hardware for versatile industrial applications. In the proposed architecture, a hardwired algorithm unit(HAU) is introduced to execute pixel-level operations during image processing. By virtue of programmable hardware adopted in the HAU, various image processing algorithms can be implemented into the hardware. As a whole, the proposed hardware is capable of performing pixel-level operations as well as high-level operations. Also parallelism and extensibility of hardware are achieved by using a vision bus and a vision bus controller. This system is effectively used for the LCD panel visual inspection system.
- Appears in Collections:
- EE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.